TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- On receipt by us of your completed payment we will reserve your place on the social. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons attending a social when we provide confirmation either on our Facebook group or via email or via messenger.
- The price of the social is fully guaranteed to be that which you have paid and as originally advertised.
- In the event you cancel your confirmed booking there can be no refund, but you are allowed to transfer the booking to another person if you so wish.
- It is your responsibility to make arrangements for transport to attend your chosen socials and to arrive at the stated times.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide to you if we, our employees or agents or any other person in authority in place judge your behavior to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients or any other person or property.
- Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
- Whenever possible, any changes to the booking requested after the confirmation of booking is sent out to you will be accommodated. Dependent upon the nature of the changes, additional costs could be incurred.
- Jurisdiction: Payment constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to British Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Courts.
- Complaints Procedure: If you consider that you have cause for complaint whilst on a social, the complaint must be notified to the organiser in the first instance. In most cases, problems can be resolved if this procedure is followed. All complaints should be made in writing, addressed to Tremayne Sergent, 43 Oakworth Avenue, Preston, PR2 6SQ and received as soon as reasonably practical following the completion of the social.